Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Information Highway

I want to say here that the Google Organization has really expanded the information highway on the webb, making it possible for people like me to find any  type information that I may be interested in. Your Blogger program is really something. To be able for ordinary persons to present their ideas and opinions is fenominal. I would like to thank you Google for allowing people to blog. For Free. Your support personnel are great, providing information, and help, to people like me who are computer illiterate. Google, you do a great service for the public, and I thank you for letting me set up a blog, publishing my  post, and for making blogspot available. Anyone who reads this post be aware of what a great organization  Google really is. Thanks again Google.     BEdgar

Now where Google is the greatest information highway, Amazon also provides a great service to authors and publishers, and to the public. If you want to find a book, any subject, by any author, you can find it on Amazon  Both of these organizations provide a terrific service to the public, world wide no less.
Thanks Amazon

Now may I say here, I really don't understand what key words are. I just write what I am thinking when writing another post. I really respect the fact that you let me write whatever is on my mind. I really think everyone who blogs are stating their opinions and writing about things from their perspective. Everyone who read  blogs has the right and do form their opinions about whatever a blog says,  and provides them the opportunity to form their own opinions and they may see things in blogs that changes their perspective of the things written about. Thats the beauty of you letting bloggers blog. Put all kinds of things out there for people to think about,as long as the writings are  civil and not too provicative.
Followers sign up and please come again. Hope my post are interesting to you and you will want to come back again and again.
Thanks Readers, see you next post. BEdgar

1 comment:

  1. WELCOME READERS, please provide constructive comments, ideas that will improve by writing and my blog content. Be civil, no profanity.

    Google, I hope you get your China Problems resolved. Chinese need Google to.

    Thanks, BEdgar

    ReplyDelete

Please leave constructive messages, use no profanity or foul language, critize my writing and content in a respectful manner. I respect your right to statee your opinions. Please respect my right to present my opion from my prospective. Thank You, please come again.

Powered By Blogger

Are we loosing our Liberty?